Mallala Primary School features:
- A seamless transition from home through Primary School, with a well-organised Playgroup, excellent Preschool, a child-focussed Early Years team and supportive Primary Years team.
- A play-based curriculum component of the Junior Primary classes to support oral language and social skills development plus provide an adjunct to classroom practices.
- Large well-equipped classes, with access to Information Technology including computers, iPads and Interactive Whiteboards in every room.
- An open yard with ample room.
- A strong sense of community pride and parent involvement.
- Dedicated staff, including friendly SSOs, caring teachers and approachable leaders.
- Korean language and culture lessons each week with a specialist teacher.
- Participation in The Arts each week with a specialist teacher and a choir.
- Access to the services of a Counselor.
- An Online Payment System which allows payment of school charges and fees.
The staff at Mallala Primary School invite you to come and see our school. Enrolments are welcome at any time We are sure you will be happy with your decision.